- On List Homomorphism: Beyond the Known Boundaries
- In "The 15th Latin American Theoretical Informatics Symposium LATIN 2022" held in Guanajuato, Mexico during November 7-11, 2022.
- On Propositional Logic
- In the "Logics and Proofs Workshop" conducted for the 9-12 school students at IMSc, Chennai during July 22-24 2022. The video of this
talk can be found here.
- On Conflict-Free Coloring and its Variants
- In the "CSE PhD Scholars Seminar", IIT Hyderabad, September 16 2022.
- In the "ACM Student Chapter IIT Hyderabad", IIT Hyderabad 2020.
- On Conflict-Free Coloring: Graphs of Bounded Clique Width and Intersection Graphs
- In the 32nd "International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms", IWOCA 2021. The
video of this talk can be found here.
- On Combinatorial Bounds for Conflict-free Coloring on Open Neighborhoods
- In the 15th "Academic Research and Careers for Students Symposium", ARCS 2021.
- In the 7th "Research Scholars' Day (RSD) of IITH", IIT Hyderabad 2021.
- In the "Algorithmic Graph Theory Seminar Series",
Monday with Marty and Students of Sunil, August 17 2020.
- In the
46th "International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science", WG 2020.
The Video of this talk can be found here.
- On On the Tractability of (k,i)-coloring problem
- In the 13th "Inter-Research-Institute Student Seminar", IRISS 2019.
- In the 4th "Conference on Algorithms and Discrete Applied Mathematics",
CALDAM 2018, conducted at IIT Guwahati during February 15 - 17 2018.